A PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS AND ACCORDING TO YOUR EXPERIENCE LEVEL
PRENATAL AND POSTNATAL
YOGA FOR GOLFERS, SOCCER PLAYERS, TENNIS AND PADEL PLAYERS
GENTLE YOGA AND RELAXING THAI MASSAGE
MONDAY 9.30 + 19 H
TUESDAY 10 H (BEGINNERS) + 19 H
THURSDAY 10:30 H
FRIDAY 9:30 H (BEGINNERS)
SATURDAY 11:30 H + 12:30 H (BEGINNERS)
PER CLASS: 15 €
10-CARD: 130 €
MONTHLY: 75 €
This massage technique is based on acupressure along the energy lines and passive yoga stretches. Thai Massage brings many benefits to the body, mind and spirit. It improves the blood circulation, lowers the heart rate and increases the lymphatic circulation. It improves the muscle strength, relieves muscle tension, removes toxins from the muscle mass and increases joint mobility and flexibility (click on Massage Therapy for more information).
The aim of Abhyanga and the Indian head massage is to release stress and balance the Vata in the body. The therapist uses warm ayurvedic oils and rythmic strokes during the Abhyanga massage and a range of different movements including application of deep kneading and compression movements over the neck, shoulder and shoulder blades areas during the Indian head massage. In addition, the therapist will also gently stimulate and stroke pressure points on the head (click on Massage Therapy for more information).
Ioana has been initiated in the three Reiki degrees, following the original method of Dr. Usui and using the old symbols. She can heal on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
Including yoga, breathing work, relaxation, meditation, massage techniques, Reiki, Self-Understanding and Life Coaching – heal through yoga therapy and develop self-awareness, change your thought patterns and your attitude in daily life – YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO HEAL!
INTENSIVES, ONE-TO-ONE COURSES IN MARBELLA AND MIJAS
Learn the Ayurvedic massage technique Abhyanga and Indian Head Massage techniques in only 12 hours.
1. Short introduction to Ayurveda
2. The body constitutions Vata, Pitta and Kapha and their correspondences to the elements and the different parts of the body
3. Ayurvedic test for finding out your constitution and for using later on with the client
4. Preparation of the place, the massage table and the oil (with information on where to purchase the original Ayurvedic oil) and information to be given to the client
5. Introduction to the benefits, the contraindications and the technique of Abhyanga
6. Sequencing of Abhyanga – practice and repetition of the sequence
7. Indian head massage techniques: practice and repetition
More information on the courses under “Massage Courses in Marbella and Mijas”